Past Design Teams

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Winner winner Chicken dinner......

Or for this....Who will I tag, who will I tag to win a grab bag????

First, let me say how very much I appreciated reading every sweet comment that was left on my posts from last week as a Growing In Unity Gal.  It has been one of my favorite things to do and I have been so lucky to have been able to participate for a few years in a row.

Now...on to what you are waiting for....my winners:

Random comment from my post on Day Four:

Denise Bryant who left me this lovely comment:


Love that pretty flower image from the KOTM! Beautiful colors on your cards!
 
 
and random comment from my post on Day One:
 
 
Wow that's lovely
 
 
If you would both please send me your mailing addresses I will forward them along to Unity so they can send out your prizes!!!
 
Thank you again for spending some time with me last week...and I hope to share with you again my love of all stamps Unity again soon!!!
 
Happy crafting...Lynda

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much! I love Unity designs!
I just sent you an email with my info!
Congrats to Karina also!