Past Design Teams

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Some catching up to do

Wow...it's been a while since I posted here on my blog.  We've been busy with house projects and kid things....and most recently pet troubles (a certain fluffy dog got skunked)...  Wind storms took out both sides of the back fencing...one was repairable...the other now needs to be completely replaced.  So being artistic has taken a bit of a back seat on my blog, but that doesn't mean I haven't been creating...because I have been doing things here and there.

Here are some projects I have done recently that were shared elsewhere...

This is a Bugaboo image that was colored with Spectrum Noir pencils and chalk.


This is a Bugaboo image colored with Copics and chalk.


This is an image from Some Odd Girl.  She is colored with Spectrum Noir pencils.


This is an image from Some Odd Girl.  She is colored with Spectrum Noir pencils and Copics....I created her locker background with a zig pen and then more pencils.



 This is a Some Odd Girl image done using Colored pencils.


This is a Some Odd Girl image colored with Copics.


This is a Time For Tea Designs image colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils.



Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments: